The NeuroID Program
is recruiting undergrad students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in Neuroscience.
- Research Training
- Summer Research Experience
- Seminar Series
- Stipend and more…
Who can apply?
- Sophomore and juniors with at least two more years of academic work toward their bachelor’s degree.
- Studying Biology, Chemistry, Psychology or General Science.
- Undergrad students in metropolitan institutions such as:
- The University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus
- Polytechnic University of PR
- Interamerican University of PR, Bayamón and Metropolitan Campus
- The University of the Sacred Heart, among others.
- Students with at least a 3.2 GPA
For more information about the NeuroID Program: